Dentist in Ashburn
“Hello and welcome to Doc talk with me, Dr. Rick Rios.
Today, we are going to talk about Invisalign.
Invisalign is the easiest and most state-of-the-art way to straighten teeth on the planet.
It does NOT require braces, wires, pliers, tightening etc.
Invisalign is specifically designed for busy, active adults of all ages. It works around your schedule, your lifestyle and your budget.
It is invisible.
It is comfortable.
It is removable, so you can eat whatever you want.
The way it works is as follows:
We make an impression and we take photos. The first appointment takes about 45 minutes total.
A few weeks later you come back in and we deliver 3 clear aligners that look like this. (Show the aligner)
You wear each aligner for two weeks, 24 hours a day.
You take them out to eat and them you put them back in ASAP. After two weeks, you switch to the new aligner.
You return to our office every six weeks to receive your next set of aligners and for us to check your progress.
Many dental offices offer Invisalign, but there are many reasons why you should choose ours.
- We are a one stop shop. You can get not only your Invisalign treatment here, you can get your general dental care here also.
- Some offices charge you extra for your retainers ate the end of the case. Here at Rios Dentistry, they are included with your case
- We offer whitening at NO CHARGE for all our Invisalign patients.
- Our team has experts on Insurance to help maximize your benefits.
- We have flexible payment plans to fit this treatment into your budget.
- Rios has graduated from the highest level of Invisalign training available (only 5% of dentists in the country graduate from this course) and we are very confident we can give you the smile and healthy bite you have always wanted. AND,
- Starting in March we will be able to scan your teeth with our computer rather than make a goopy mold.
Do yourself a favor and call us right now to schedule your complimentary Invisalign consultation. It really works.”
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life.
If you’re interested in Invisalign, please contact us for a consultation.