Dental troubles may reveal a lot about problems elsewhere in your body. Read more about how your oral health can affect your overall health.
- Can Mouth Bacteria Affect the Heart?
- Gum Disease and Diabetes
- Dry Mouth and Tongue Cause Tooth Decay
- Medications That Cause Dry Mouth
- Stress and Teeth Grinding
- Osteoporosis and Tooth Loss
- Pale Gums and Anemia
- Eating Disorders Erode Tooth Enamel
- Thrush and HIV
- Treating Gum Disease May Help RA
- Tooth Loss and Kidney Disease
- Gum Disease and Premature Birth
- What Healthy Gums Look Like
Contact our Ashburn dentist to schedule an appointment or consultation.